Igår kväll satt jag och läste min gamla vän Nathans journal entry, eller snarare hans frus inlägg efter att han gått bort i leukemi och efterlämnat sig frun + en 5 årig dotter Addie. Jag hade tidigare inte sett detta inlägg av vad dottern fick uppleva i den stund som hennes pappa gick bort. Det grep tag i mitt hjärta och ifall bloggen plockas bort har jag kopierat in deras text härnedan:
"To end the journal i wanted to share Addisons dream, which I learned about few days after Nathans passing.
The last night Iwas with Nathan, t was late and Addison wanted to stay with me. I encouraged her to go with my sister to the hotel, and she wanted to know if daddy would be there in the morning. I told her he may not be there in the morning.
Addison went with my sister and ended up back at the hospital. Carol and I were with Nathan all night. As the doctors came in to say there was nothing they could do, and the chaplain reminded me its all in Gods Hands, Nathans heart stopped. While this was happening Addison sat straight up waking up shouting to my mother, "Is it morning?! I have to find my mom and dad!"
My mother brought her to th ICU room as the nurses encouraged them to step away. I asked the Chaplain to find Addie. He went to talk to her and she said "I know, daddys in heaven, he told me in my dream."
A few days later my mother told me about the dream. That evening at the funeral home, i asked for a place where addie an I could be alone. I had to know about the dream.
I said "addie did you have a dream about daddy?"
She said "yep! I saw him and he said I love you addie, but its time for me to go to heaven, I will talk to you in your dreams."
I said "what else did you see?
She said "we were in outer space but daddy saw the light and he had to go there. And I saw Jesus."
I said " you saw Jesus?!"
She said "Yep he was waiving at me and daddy" I asked her what he was wearing and she said "daddy looked like he always does before the hospital in his clothes, and Jesus was wearing a robe, but he didnt have a belt, it was a rope, and he had a cane it went from here to here ( as she pointed from her waist to her feet). She said he had long hair.
I had to tell nathans parents right away,and as i was sharing the story with them, Rex reminded me of the day he and i were in the room with Nathan he was talking, and asked for his dad. Then he asked if Rex had a cane, we both chuckled and rex said yes,but you wont need it when you get out of here.
We wanted to share the dream, and it is truely a blessing that he said goodbye to addie."
Länken till bloggen kommer här: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nathanwalter/journal
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar